Make a mass
exodus to Philly
141. Try to remember that all the flowering plants and trees in the spring are beautiful as you blow your way through your third box of tissues.
142. Stay up until 3 a.m. studying in the Science Center commons.
143. Apply for summer funding to work for social justice with nonprofit organizations, grassroots advocacy groups, and public service agencies.
144. Make a mass exodus to Philly during Restaurant Week.
145. Write the longest paper you've ever written, and then, after complaining about it for months, tell your friends that "it was nothing."