Yell, "safety school!"
at a Haverford-Swarthmore
11. Run the McCabe Mile—18 laps around the McCabe Library basement stacks to win a roll of Scott toilet paper.
12. Lie in the grass during the "Worthstock" concert the weekend after classes end each spring.
13. Dance in Terpsichore, a dance recital in which students choreograph pieces for other students. No experience required.
14. Yell, "safety school!" at a Haverford-Swarthmore basketball game.
15. Be clueless about what you want to do after you graduate - except in an abstract, "save the world" kind of way.